genEric – The Drag and Drop Prototype Character for Unity!
genEric is a complete animated controllable character that you can drop into your Unity scene and literally be off and running! He comes with a full mechanim setup, over 25 hand crafted animations and full support for keyboard and joystick controls
Here’s what you get in the package:
- genEric male character model. Fully rigged and editable FBX file at game friendly resolution.
- Prefabs ready to drop into your scene. No linking up of animations or learning mechanim required.
- Fully functional mechanim setup that ties everything together
- customizable character control script with keyboard and joystick support
- smart camera with adjustments, mouse look and auto adjustments for small spaces
- basic animations like walking, running, jumping and falling
- Bonus! Fully textured rooftop set with lightmaps.
- Easily adapt all of the genEric animations and mechanim to your own character with simple instructions
- blob shadow that follows the character
Click here to view genEric in the Unity Asset Store
Click here to play a demo version (Firefox only)